[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpmyadmin.net and new release 3.2.1

contact contact at havenhearth.net
Mon Aug 10 18:58:06 CEST 2009

Michal,

Thank you for the info - Sorry I'm so grumpy, old ladies are like that
sometimes. I need to experiment with this site since I'm trying to start a
Fibromyalgia related forum - can't have a lot of problems with that one as
it's medical related; I can pay a small fee for help - right now I'm betwixt
and between with health/work so strapped a bit (Not ready to apply for SSI
feel I can beat this disease)