[Phpmyadmin-devel] permanent storage feature done - please provide your feedback

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:10:31 CEST 2009

Thanks for the comments.

Did anyone actually try running the code?  Any feedback on overall outlook
of interface?  Anything else you can suggest about user interaction?

Did you find any errors and/or warnings?  I am asking this as one might see
different results based on the server code is running on.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal
Email:  zeeshanmughal at ieee.org