[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin-svn] SF.net SVN: phpmyadmin:[12877] trunk/phpMyAdmin/server_synchronize.php

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Aug 24 20:00:41 CEST 2009

Tomas Srnka a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm sending my changes for synchronization GUI.
> Changelog:
> *Fixed bug with different port than 3306
> *Fixed support for other server than localhost
> *Added support for sockets
> *Fixed GUI bugs - strings (localization), table, fieldset...
> *new PNG transparent icon.16x16
>
> Remains:
> *Add support for current PMA server - to be able to choose from
> available databases
>
> I still have to make some changes in backend, so it can work with
> replication.
>
> Tomas

Hello Tomas,
you are sending these changes to the devel list, because you want use to
look at them before merging? If so, please next time open an artifact on
the Patches tracker.

If the goal is not that you want some review, you could merge these
changes to trunk directly, now that Zahra'a code is in trunk.