[Phpmyadmin-devel] function similar to PMA_DBI_connect for remote server connection?

Tomas Srnka toms at linuxos.sk
Sun Jul 5 20:03:35 CEST 2009

Thank you for your reply, I will add 4th parameter.

Sorry for the mis-understanding, I'm still thinking in terms of  exactly
two servers (MySQL master and MySQL slave). By saying "from slave server
to master server", I mean connecting from phpmyadmin (which is connected
to *slave* MySQL server at the moment) to master MySQL server.

Tomas