[Phpmyadmin-devel] Patch - Mid Term Evaluation GSoC 2009

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 10 17:42:59 CEST 2009

Zahra Naeem a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
>      Hope all of you're doing good.
>
> I have attatched herewith 'Patch.rar' file that contains the
> 'pma-finalpatch.diff ' file.
> There is an 'images' folder also within the 'Patch.rar' file, that
> contains the images
> that you would need to place at './themes/original/img' path.
>
> My code will surely work well for tables having one primary key, but I
> still need to
> make improvements in it to handle 'more than 1 primary key' or 'no
> primary key'
> scenarios in the coming days.
>
> I have also added a folder 'schemas' within 'Patch.rar' file, that
> contains the schemas
> of the target and source databases, that I have been testing my code on.
> Its just to
> clearify the approach that I have used.
>
> Best regards,
> Zahra.

Hi Zahra,
on the demo server I take the world database, copy it to world_marc then
modify one row in one table of the world database. Then trying to
synchronize world to world_marc, I get:

Notice in ./copy_of_server_sync.php#161
Undefined offset: 0

Notice in ./copy_of_server_sync.php#154
Undefined offset: 1

Notice in ./copy_of_server_sync.php#153
Undefined offset: 2

Notice in ./copy_of_server_sync.php#154
Undefined offset: 2

Notice in ./copy_of_server_sync.php#161
Undefined offset: 2

======
Then I click the green D, one line of changes appear, I tick it and
click "apply selected changes", nothing happens. Then I try
"Synchronize" and I get many warnings. Fortunately, the change has been
synchronized.

P.S. did you read my previous comments in the devel list about the green
D "button"?