[Phpmyadmin-devel] For the Midterm Evaluation - All My Code to Date

Derek Schaefer derek.schaefer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:32:02 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Michal Čihař<michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:13:29 -0500
> Derek Schaefer <derek.schaefer at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> Do you want us to periodically submit patches to you in order to keep
>> our demo instances up to date?
>
> If there are some important changes, I'll update the demo.
>
> Maybe we should rather grant you svn access and you could work on own
> branch. Marc, what do you think?

Whatever is easier for your both. Even since I submitted my code, I
have made some pretty significant improvements. Just a thought.

I think it would be beneficial, especially for you as my mentor, to be
able to readily view my working copy in order to better observe my
progress. Blog posts are a great way to track events, but there's
nothing quite like the real thing.