[Phpmyadmin-devel] "Cannot modify header information" and strange character anomalies.

Derek Schaefer derek.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:55:53 CEST 2009

Thank you both, Marc and Michal, for your help in tracking this down.
With those modifications it no longer throws any back traces or causes
any character anomalies.

Now that I look at it, it does strike me as having rather awkward
placement (above the horizontal links bar, etc.). What I'm thinking of
doing instead is to roll it into the existing "successful import"
message, so like the following:

http://downloads.moonlapse.org/pma/import_interface2.jpg

... and normal imports not aided by my library extensions will still
be displayed normally:

http://downloads.moonlapse.org/pma/import_interface1.jpg

I believe it just makes more sense this way. Let me know what you think.

-Derek