[Phpmyadmin-devel] config settings for sysadmins

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 17 18:58:17 CEST 2009

Zeeshan M. a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I added configuration vars for all the settings currently under
> consideration.  Please let me know if I am following the convention
> correctly, and/or if there is anything else.
>
> I decided to get this done first as I would need to access these vars
> for user interfaces.

Zeeshan,
I don't understand why you are using a syntax like
$cfg['perm_storage'][$i]['font_size'] = TRUE;

As you are using $i it means this is a setting per server, right?
So it should be, IMO, something like

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['userprefs']['font_size'];

which would follow the other $cfg['Servers'][$i] settings.
And perm_storage is not meaningful, again IMO.

I agree with Herman's reaction, so it could be
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['userprefs']['enable'] = true|false;

By the way, I'm not sure we agreed on the list that there was a need to
enable/disable each setting one by one.