[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC tracking mechanism, status report July 13th - 17th

Alexander Rutkowski alexander.rutkowski at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:16:04 CEST 2009

>> Is it possible to forward prepared SQL dump code to the export script of
>> PMA ? When yes I could use it to deliver more export types than SQL dump
>> and SQL execution.
>
> Not sure I understand, could you rephrase?

The output of the tracking report export functionality is a SQL dump
that contains CREATE TABLE, ALTER TABLE, INSERT, UPDATE ... statements.
Do we have a script / function / library that can convert this dump
directly to export formats listed on tbl_export.php ?

Otherwise the user has to export and import the dump separately.

Another way is to create a temporary database, importing the SQL dump
and make a page forward to tbl_export.php.

Need suggestions :)