[Phpmyadmin-devel] config settings for sysadmins

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 02:39:18 CEST 2009

*I favor the KISS principle, and I don't see who would need to fine-tune
which parameter can be saved by user, or not.

Keeping things more simple means less documentation to write, less
parameters to worry about for sysadmins, etc. Not to mention less code
bloat which leads to slower performance.*

Sure, sounds like a good idea.  Let's keep it super simple. :)

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal
Email:  zeeshanmughal at ieee.org
Web:  http://www.zixan.info