[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC tracking mechanism, status report July 13th - 17th

Tomas Srnka toms at linuxos.sk
Tue Jul 21 20:56:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using kate under KDE 4.2 with terminal, session management,
indentation set to C lang., enabled dynamic word wrap & show line numbers.

This is how it looks: http://srnka.info/PMA_DEV.png . I've been using
the combination since 2005 (?) and I'm really satisfied with it. I like
it even more than Zend Studio or Eclipse.

Tomas