[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_query_as_controluser

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:15:54 CEST 2009

I see PMA_query_as_controluser (in relation.lib.php; thank to Alex for the
help!) is written on the top of PMA_DBI_query and PMA_DBI_try_query
methods.  PMA_DBI_query is written on the top of PMA_DBI_try_query.  I was
wondering since PMA_DBI_try_query and PMA_DBI_fetch_result are part of a
same class then what different using PMA_query_as_controluser makes?

Also, I tried using it but I got Resource ID#63 error.  I think SQL is fine
as it worked with PMA_DBI_fetch_result.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal