[Phpmyadmin-devel] about choosing table layout for pmadb

Zeeshan Mughal zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:54:28 CEST 2009

Personally, I do not mind implementing any of the structures.

In my opinion, upgrading should not really be a problem.  I will be writing
a little tool to auto upgrade the table.  And I don't think we will be
adding new settings to be tracked every so often, so it will just be a
regular upgrade.

Sure, there are several settings in the configuration file that may
complicate the table structure.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal