[Phpmyadmin-devel] SQL driver class?

Ahmed support at itqaan.com
Mon Jun 8 17:15:15 CEST 2009

Hello, I need to unsubscribe from this newsletter how to do that

Thanks in advance
Ahmad M.Hassan
Techincal Support
ITQaan for Integrated E-Business Solutions.
Web design, Web Solutions Development,MS Sharepoint Development and Hosting
Integrated Hosting Solutions, Systems Integrations

Media Service Experts and ITIL Consultation.
Address  :32 tiba street from makkah street (rear of Nadi elsaid) Mohandssen ,Giza
Tel-Fax  : 202-33354975 , 202-33354973 ,202-33355465
Mobile  : +20114999003
Email  :  support at itqaan.com