[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introduction

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sun Mar 15 11:55:19 CET 2009

Welcome Herman!

-----Original Message-----
From: Herman van Rink <rink at initfour.nl>
To: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:35:34 +0100
Subject: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Introduction

Hi,

Since Marc asked me to post a short introduction to myself ... so here goes.

I'm Herman van Rink, aged 27 years and living in The Netherlands.
The nickname helmo had been with me for many years by now.

I got my masters degree in software and systems engineering at Groningen
University.

Since 2001 I've been running a small websolutions company called
Initfour websolutions.
Here I maintain LAMP setups based on Debian, provide hosting services
and develop custom solutions for clients.

phpMyAdmin has since the beginning been the tool I offer my customers to
administer their databases.

I intend to contribute some time for the foreseeable future to keep
improving phpMyAdmin.

I don't have plans to make enormous changes, but I intend to enhance the
package and hope to simplify common tasks to make life easier.

Regards,

Herman van Rink
Initfour websolutions