[Phpmyadmin-devel] perm user preferences - admin ui

Zeeshan Mughal zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:43:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think if the user changes to full-text mode this setting will be
permanently stored.  If we want to store the setting only for the respective
table, it may enrich the user experience but I am afraid it may yield
performance issues.  There are databases containing millions of tables,
which is of course possible due to the excellent quality of MySQL database
server, remembering settings for all these tables might be a huge task.

May be I am over thinking.  But I won't be afraid to give it a try.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal
Email:  zeeshanmughal at ieee.org