[Phpmyadmin-devel] Replication support & code style

toms at linuxos.sk toms at linuxos.sk
Mon Sep 14 23:19:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and HTML validity corrections!

At first, I will look at the points and try to correct the problem with
replication user.

Could you please provide some further feedback about testing the code?
I've been testing the code on a group of fresh installations of MySQL
sandbox and on one real master-master replication environment.

Best regards,

Tomas