[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010 Idea

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Apr 1 15:30:20 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:01:43 -0400
Brian Douglass <bhdouglass at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Thanks for the heads up, I planned on submitting the real thing later
> this week.  I just wanted to post it up here for any feedback to make
> it better.  But if no feedback can be given I'll just send it along to
> the GSoC website.  Thanks!

Short feedback (generally applicable to any proposal):

1. Fill in complete template.
2. Try to describe what you want to do ("Less ominous warning and more
   helpful help icons" does not tell me much)

Directly to your proposal:

You write about configuration page, where you want to store
configuration values? I think this itself is separate project which
will consume quite a lot of time (well we were thinking that user
preferences would be separate project for GSoC).