[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010 proposal - User Preferences

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Apr 2 17:15:07 CEST 2010

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
> Proposal submitted to GSoC.
>
> If you have any ideas about new options for customization, please
> share them on this group. All input is valuable.

Hi Piotr,
I was wondering if "only_db" and "hide_db" should be in user prefs. On a
multi-user installation I suspect that these values are not really there
for security purpose. If they are, well the admin could lock them out of
the user prefs, but normally these should be settable per user (and per
server?)

I would add also MaxDbList and MaxTableList (with maybe a max max :) ).