[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010

Kaarel Nummert kaareln at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:58:00 CEST 2010

Hi!

I'm Kaarel Nummert from Estonia doing BSc in Computer Science and
Mathematics in The University of Edinburgh.

I've been writing PHP for quite a few years now. For the last three years
I've been involved in developing a web platform (and applications for it) in
PHP with an Estonian company.

Project for GSoC will be to port a part of PMA to OO structure. I will dive
into more detail in my application which I will post over the weekend. I'll
ask for comments once it's up there. This e-mail is just to let you know of
my existence and my plan to contribute to PMA.

So far I've only submitted a tiny fix for a bug, but I will submit at least
one more over the weekend.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2976790&group_id=23067&atid=377410

I've opened up a blog where I plan to post reports on my progress on GSoC.
Nothing there yet though.
http://gsoc2010.blogspot.com/

Best Regards,
Kaarel Nummert