[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:54:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I also think that making a separate window will make things complex.
so i think we will stick to the present design as of now,
until something new comes.

i have almost fixed the bug *Sync S + D : only S - ID: 2981127*
now am just doing the testing.

I found one more bug in the synchronization tab.
once the "Apply Selected button" is pressed.
we see extra "G" button for  empty tables also.which was not coming before
this button click.

i will fix this as a separate bug.

Regards,
Ankit