[Phpmyadmin-devel] google soc

Tiziano Santoro tiziano88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:08:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

My name is Tiziano and I am a 21 years old student of Computer
Engineering from Italy. I'd like to get involved in the google soc,
and I've already sent a proposal via the google form. I'd like to
develop the AJAX interactive part of the tool, enriching it with
in-line editing and concurrent editing, allowing for several users to
effectively work at the same time on the same data. It's the first
time I collaborate in an open source project, even though I have
already got some experience in developing RIAs, especially with AJAX
interactions. I hope to be able to start collaborating soon with you
:)

Tiziano

--
In God we Trust
(All others must submit an X.509 certificate.)