[Phpmyadmin-devel] using $() or jQuery() ?

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sat Apr 10 13:36:06 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

to use jQuery() instead of $() may be ok, but you must know,
that in jQuery UI and other plug-ins for jQuery there is always
used the $().
My personal opinion is to use the $(), cause it's the jQuery
default. Perhaps it would help to leave comment before
function / jQuery call?

Which other libraries are still used, which are using the $()?
I think, other libraries should be ported to jQuery.

Michael.