[Phpmyadmin-devel] Import progress bar

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sat Apr 10 14:19:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

in jQuery UI there's a widget progressbar ;)
Docu: http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Progressbar

Please notice to avoid problems on update progressbar please use follow
code (that problem I've with my uploader):
$('#your_element .ui-progressbar-value').css({ 'width' :
your_progress_var + '%' });
instead of $('#your_element').progressbar( "value" , you_progress ).

Explained:
$('your_element').progressbar( "value" , you_progress ) takes to long
time and hangs
up after to much calls.

I'm writing on an uploader now ... the first test can be seen here:
http://michaelkeck.de/projects/jquery/#demo-uploader

Michael