[Phpmyadmin-devel] Import progress bar

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sat Apr 10 15:40:43 CEST 2010

Okay,

I've noticed. But what is with peoples which can't run / install

    APC and uploadprogress extensions are available via PECL,
    so you can install them by simply running "pecl install
    apc/uploadprogress".

because they are using a "hosted domain" only or do not have rights to
install
the above described?
Wouldn't it be nice to enable for such people an alternative?