[Phpmyadmin-devel] jQuery UI components

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sun Apr 11 16:23:43 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

we can use to js-min.php to compress the javascript-source files
and send these to the browser.

I'm doing this on my jquery-Demo Page and it works perfect.
Other point is, with this technique we can send localized javascript.

I will contribute a sample under
    http://michaelkeck.de/projects/jquery/compressor.js.zip
    http://michaelkeck.de/projects/jquery/compressor.css.zip

It's only a sample and can be modified how you like ;)

Michael