[Phpmyadmin-devel] Where I can find problems to be fixed by patches?

Da Young Lee dylee250 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 04:51:28 CEST 2010

Hello, all.

My name is Dayoung Lee. I submitted a GoSC application.

I want to contribute for new patches.  I heard that one requirement is code
quality of submitted patches and due is by 4/14. Is it right?

My simple question is that where I can find problems to be fixed by patches?
Is it ok to pick any open feature requests from the link below?

Or should I make my own problems that could be fixed by the patches when I
use phpmyadmin?

Best wishes,
--
Happy Billee - Dayoung Lee