[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding pma themes and interface

sutharshan balachandren sutharshan02 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:21:10 CEST 2010

This may be a stupid question to ask. but i just wanna know is there any
possibilities?

When we design themes we are using the php tags and functions in between
them, which make little bit complicated for those who are not an expert in
php. What I'm asking is that, will it be possible to create a markup
language for phpmyadmin themes and some other sections to connect this the
other php files would be easy in the designers view.

I know its possible to create new markup language. facebook has their own
fbml. But i dont have a clue how to do such thing. is it very hard to create
a markup language?
Some example places we can have markup like list all databases,list tables
in databases and so on. This will reduce the complexity of the code and its
possible to MVC structure.

If it is possible, can anyone guide me to create such thing?
--
with love

Sutharshan