[Phpmyadmin-devel] Web site release link wrong

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Apr 19 13:43:54 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:29:10 -0400
Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> The irc user AlexC_ who I think is from the TangoCMS project just
> informed me that the download link on the main phpmyadmin.net page
> (right hand side, "Download 3.3.2") is incorrect. It links to the
> release notes instead.

Well it was the case all the time. Originally the link was just on
version, which lead to release notes. The download links are the
extensions bellow. If you have better idea how to organize quick
downloads without cluttering the main page too much, I'm open to
suggestions.

> He also informed me that the release notes for 3.3.2 don't seem to be
> directly available, either.

You mean it is offered as download? It is a feature of new file release
system introduced by sf.net some months ago.