[Phpmyadmin-devel] Import, AJAX and APC

Philip Frank ich at philipfrank.de
Thu Apr 22 20:07:56 CEST 2010

2010/4/22 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>

> Philip Frank a écrit :
> >

> > 2010/4/22 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info <mailto:marc at infomarc.info>>
> >
> >     Hi,
> >     I have a solid problem and I expect others can reproduce :)
> >
> >     With current master, after importing I see correctly the upload
> progress
> >     bar but it never reaches 100% and the newly created table does not
> show
> >     up in the navi panel. However I see that my table was correctly
> created
> >     if I reload the page.
> >

> > Hi Marc,
> > what plugin do you use to display the upload progress, apc or
> > uploadprogress?
> > Also, what browser do you use?
>
> Hi Philip,
> APC, as mentioned in the subject :)
> Browsers: FF 3.6.3, IE 8.

Hi Marc,

tried it with both uploadprogress and apc and it works fine with FF 3.6.3
and Chrome 5.0 (Linux).
Maybe this is actually OS-dependant. I had some issues with the maximum
number of connections during my development on the upload progressbar. I can
try this on a windows machine tomorrow.

I found a different bug, though: The number of bytes uploaded says
"undefined" for me, you can fix that by changing Line 64 in
display_import.lib.php from "complete = total.complete;" to "complete =
response.complete;"

Regards,
Philip