[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify the phpMyAdmin Interface

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 23:15:45 CEST 2010

Hi All!

First, I would like to thank the mentors for selecting my project for
the Google Summer of Code 2010, at phpMyAdmin.  Also, congratulations
to the fellow GSoCers!  I am looking forward to working with everyone
here and becoming a part of the community.

I've re-posted my proposal at my existing blog and will blog about the
summer's experience with the tag pma-gsoc (
http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog/tag/pma-gsoc/ ).  Kindly provide your
suggestions, if something in the proposal is incorrect, or I have
underestimated something.  I was surprised to see my blog already
added to Planet phpMyAdmin. :)  I may also tweet once in a while,
using #pma-gsoc as the hashtag.

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69