[Phpmyadmin-devel] Visual Query builder

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Wed Apr 28 20:35:39 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

yes, I know and I would be happy if the new visual query builder is
moved to our "standard" theming.

What are you and other's thinking about this point and my follow idea?
Would it be better to use visual query builder as a type of plugin, so
users can choose if they want
to use and install or not? Because I think, the basic query builder
'db_qbe.php' should still usable
especially for browser which don't support javascripts.

Michael