[Phpmyadmin-devel] [ Exporting Relations Schema] Project

ADnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 21:38:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

First of all, thanks for accepting my proposal. I am very delighted that I
got a chance to take part in Great Google Summer of Code Program and
phpMyAdmin was my favorite choice. I posted my proposal to my blog.
<http://www.imblog.info/export-relations-schema-project-google-summer-of-code-2010>

I expect to get the feedback about my proposal from the Community :) Thanks!

I will write weekly status reports at my blog and will regularly tweet my
progress.

My twitter: @hiddenpearls

Regards
Muhammad Adnan
--
Failure takes you higher than success ..!