[Phpmyadmin-devel] linking wiki from PMA

Martynas Mickevičius mmartynas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:50:02 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I would like to add this [0] wiki link to the query results chart page. This
link tells what table formats are accepted for query results chart. So if a
user sees that the result cannot be drawn as a chart, he could follow this
link and see how the data needs to be formatted.

I wanted to ask if this is a good idea to link wiki (and especially Devel
category) to PMA. Maybe I should write to the FAQ section in the
documentation everything about accepted formats and then link to
documentation as it is done elsewhere.

[0]
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:Charts#Data_formats_for_query_results_chart