[Phpmyadmin-devel] Merging GSoC branches

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:32:28 CEST 2010

Hi Michal,

On 17/08/2010, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> as the GSoC is almost over, it's time to start merging branches.
Am I correct in assuming that the latest version will be merged into
the main branch, and not the commit at the GSoC deadline yesterday?

Though I did not ajaxify any new actions last week, I did fix a few
typos here and there and added some documentation.  I'm still trying
to get the jQuery scripts to work well with JSDoc.  I also remember
that some links were removed on the Database Structure page (Drop,
Truncate Selected tables) and moved into a dropdown menu on the main
branch.  The JS code has not been adjusted to this change, and I'll do
it in a couple of days.  So, my branch will be changing over the next
few days.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik