[Phpmyadmin-devel] Icons Design for visual Builder

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Wed Aug 18 11:21:31 CEST 2010

 Hello Ankit,
hello all others,

today I will release some required icons. Please tell me, if some one more
needed.

Ankit, for you some little questions:
- The PMD is still not themeable, it is differ as the selected pma
main-theme
- Some little design improvements:
  - label's aligment (should be right) in Options-Popup
  - title's aligment (should be left instead of center) in Options-Popup
  - the options-popup is not in jQuery UI-Style
  - is it possible to enlarge the popup in it's width? Cause many modern
screens are wide screens (16:10)
  - is it possible to enlarge the multilined text fields?

Regards
Michael