[Phpmyadmin-devel] Security support for 2.11

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Aug 18 14:23:23 CEST 2010

Hi all

we're supporting 2.11 branch already for quite some time and it's
probably time to drop this support in near future.

There still might be people stuck with PHP < 5.2, however I don't think
this group is large nowadays and it is not worth supporting this old
codebase.

Thereby I propose to stop providing security support for 2.11 branch in
near future. Two dates came to my mind: 1st January 2010 or 5th
February 2010 (2 years from goPHP5 initiative).

Any comments?