[Phpmyadmin-devel] Browser back button vs. AJAX

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Tue Aug 31 09:06:55 CEST 2010

 Hi Herman,

Am 31.08.2010 08:56, schrieb Herman van Rink:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that since the gsoc merges have taken place the browser
> function to go back a page nolonger works.
Yes, I've seen this behavior specially on visual query builder.
> This is probably caused by the ajax loading, but reduces functionality.
> I'm no expert on this but there should be a workaround to emulate the
> expected  behavior.
>
> What are your opinions on this?
We can emulate this with using an anchor: at the end of the uri to using
something like #ajax_foo_bar.
I've noticed, that would be a plugin for jQuery available to support the
backwards and forwards button
in browsers: http://plugins.jquery.com/taxonomy/term/124.

Regards
Michael