[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXification and edit privileges

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:04:55 CEST 2010

On 31/08/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> I would say that the random number would be a better approach; however
> is this caching issue a jQuery issue that can be notified to the jQuery
> team? Can we control caching behavior?
I doubt it will be a jQuery issue.  It just makes Ajax requests.  The
web server's settings would decide what will be served from the cache
and what will be processed as a new query.

jQuery let's us set default options for all Ajax requests, so I just
added the random number parameter as a default for all actions on the
Server Privileges page, and it works.  I'll go through all the pages
and add this wherever there may be caching issues.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik