[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXification

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:43:53 CEST 2010

On 31/08/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Don't know if it's related but in your repo, adding a column to a table
> and clicking Save displays "Loading"  but it stays on the same page.
Due to some mistake, the form on tbl_addfield.php has the same name as
the form for creating a new table (used on db_structure.php and
db_operations.php).  Hence, the Ajax request is being executed
correctly, but the response is not in JSON, and hence, the 'Loading'
message lingers around even after the request completes successfully.
I'll work on Ajaxifying this page tomorrow or the day after.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik