[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXification and edit privileges

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:10:44 CEST 2010

2010/8/31 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Ninad Pundalik a écrit :
>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> Please check commit b947718 in my branch.  Added the random number of
>> the Server Privileges, Database Search, Table Search and SQL pages.
>> Have I missed any pages where it could be necessary?
>>
> Commit b947718 merged to master.

Random numbers can result in eq. 1 per million request to show stale
data (due to browser or proxy cache'ing). I believe using POST is a
better solution, as it covers even these (unlikely, but still
existing) edge cases.

Have you tried to issue cache'ing headers on the server to prevent
cache'ing? That would solve this problem - you use GET with no
workarounds.

--
Piotr Przybylski