[Phpmyadmin-devel] [ phpmyadmin-Bugs-3119882 ] Visual presentation of warning message

Daniel Bishop dvardo59 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:26:00 CET 2010

When I go on2 sharkysworld.net./wp-admin I get this message:
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/home/sharky88/public_html/wp-content/themes/clear-line/options/value_sets.php
on line 4
 Now i just started this site, I downloaded something off another site &
tried 2 publish tht. I no the problem the download had a link. That can't be
published.
  If u can help me get back 2 where I was before tht I 'll make a donation 2
you.
                              10x a lot, dvardo59