[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for 3.4.0-beta1 ?

Daniel Bishop dvardo59 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:46:01 CET 2010

Marc give me a screen-shot of what your telling me. How will all this help
me? I was gonna delete out your e-mails, then thought no, maybe this stuff
is important. It sounds important & Im not a dummy, I've fixed PCs 4 years &
this looks like the software part of it.
 Please tell me what your trying 2 say here. What is this all about?
                                                              10x a lot,
Daniel