[Phpmyadmin-devel] about Action and More

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:46:39 CET 2010

Hi,

2010/12/21 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Hi,
>
> in table Structure, under Action we have several action verbs but (under
> More) we have also terms like "Primary", "Index". It was suggested in a
> bug report to change them to "Add primary", "Add index", etc.
>
> I think it makes sense. Comments?

It makes sense. I have no objections.

On a side note : In 3.4 text was added to those icons (in structure,
database and tables overview, ...) . It certainly helps identifying
what those buttons do, but on some pages, fe the tables overview, it
all becomes a bit crowded in my opinion. What was wrong with just the
mouseover captions? Is there an option to disable the inline caption
and just have a mouseover caption?

Greets,

Dieter

> --