[Phpmyadmin-devel] Contributing to PMA

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 12:14:17 CET 2010

2010/12/24 Aditya Rastogi <addy1injoy at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been using phpMyAdmin for some time now and I find it to be very
> useful. Now I would like to contribute to it . I figured fixing bugs would
> be a good way to familiarize myself with the code and to get started. I
> would really appreciate if I could get some more pointers from the community
> that would help me get started.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Aditya

Hi Aditya,

It's good to hear you're interested in contributing to the development
of phpMyAdmin.

There is some information on the website [0] that should get you
started (coding styles, how to get the code, how to submit patches,
what to work on,...). On the wiki you can find a list of tasks to
start with [1], or take a look at the buglist [2].

If you have more questions, you can always ask on this mailing list.

Looking forward to your patches and contributions.

Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens

[0] http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/improve.php
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:Junior