[Phpmyadmin-devel] Inline edit: icon suggestion

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:06:14 CET 2010

2010/12/27 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Le 2010-12-27 08:19, Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> 2010/12/25 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please comment on this icon for inline edit, or contribute your suggestion.
>>
>> Nice icon, I like the idea of adding the rectangle/input box. Maybe
>> the rectangle could be bigger, with the pencil inside it?
>
> Like this?

Just an idea : add more white space between the pencil and the
rectangle, leave the right side of the rectangle open (for
ltr-languages) and add a cursor (vertical line) in the beginning of
the rectangle, to give the impression of changing the value in an
input box.

(I would try to design it myself, but I'm not very good with graphical
design tools, and I don't have any installed at the moment.)

Greets,

Dieter

> --
> Marc Delisle