[Phpmyadmin-devel] Themes for 3.4 ?

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Dec 28 14:29:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I don't find darkblue_orange particularly attractive. For 3.4 I suggest
to move it to custom themes and replace it with an updated version of
either Paradice or Arctic Ocean (or maybe ClearView). I still think we
should keep our habit of including two themes in the kit.

I would even suggest to make the new theme the default one (if the
chosen theme's author agrees); the "original" theme is seen by some as
being outdated (but AFAIK the code relies on its presence).