[Phpmyadmin-devel] Themes for 3.4 ?

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Dec 28 21:50:49 CET 2010

Le 2010-12-28 09:03, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Dne Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:56:11 -0500
> Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>
>> Le 2010-12-28 08:46, Michal Čihař a écrit :
>>> Hi

>>> I like pmahomme more :-).

It's true that Paradice or Arctic Ocean are more heavy on colors, maybe
too heavy for a default theme.

We need more input from other developers and users...

>> Even if table names do not appear in navi panel after a db has been chosen?
>
> It definitely needs some work, but I like the look.

In case we switch the default theme to pmahomme, I would prefer to keep
our official logo.

Also, seems to me that there is a waste of space between rows in Browse
mode. The same between tables in db Structure.

For Export and Import icons, aren't the arrows reversed?

The Synchronize page (at least the initial page) is too wide vertically.