[Phpmyadmin-devel] php mail function

Amadou Coumba baamco at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 19:20:03 CET 2010

Can anyone help me on my mail function ?
I have a problem with this mail function that displays HTML code not a text.

Here is the mail function:
                function sendMail($To,$Subject,$Message,$Name, $From)
                         {
                             mail($To,$Subject,$Message,$Name,"From: $Name <$From> \nReply-To:<$From> \nContent-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii");
                         }

AMADOU

www.boghe.org