[Phpmyadmin-devel] Question Gsoc 2010

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Thu Feb 11 08:52:36 CET 2010

Jesús Cova wrote:
> I want to know, are you interesting in ideas that become to phpmyadmin
> in a better system of data bases? may i send a simple idea and you
> tell me if you can be interesting? for example, i have a idea, i want
> to make to phpmyadmin a module which there the programmer can view all
> the SQL codes that has been generated... another idea that i have, it
> is that shares more security to the tables pre-uploaded like mysql and
> information_schema tables.. Thanks i wait for your answer.
The first feature you mention, to track sql codes, has already been
implemented in the latest version.

What you mean by the second idea is not really clear to me, you might
want to elaborate on that.

The page to check out for you is:
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Student_Checklist

Subscribing to this list is done through: